Sunday, November 30, 2014

Merry Christmas!!

Hello my wonderful family!!! It sounds like you all had such a great week! Thank you so much for all the pictures you sent. I love them! You all look so happy and great. I had a pretty good week. Of course this week was Thanksgiving and I loved it! I am so thankful for my wonderful family! But on Thanksgiving it rained all day so it actually made it feel like it was more like Thanksgiving because it wasnt super hot and it actually was a little chilly. So I loved it! And for Thanksgiving dinner we went over to a members house who served on Temple Square! Her name is Melody. It was the best! Yes mom she did make the potato salad but because of my request, her aunt made mashed potatoes just for me!! It made me so happy and I just loved them and they tasted so great! We also ate chicken. Turkey here is too expensive so we had chicken instead. So it was a great day! Me and Sister Yanson are doing good. We have had a pretty good week. We have struggled finding people to teach though. We are really struggling with progressing investigators right now. We have one investigator though that is going to do great. His name is Alex. He was going to come to church on Sunday but he had work so he couldnt. He is our most progressing investigator right now though. He has word of wisdom problems though so we will be working on that this week. We are also really hoping he will come to church this next Sunday. He is so great though and he has a big desire to know if this is true. Im excited to keep teaching him! We also are teaching this really old lady named Luciana. Did you tell you about her last week? I cant remember. Well, she is 80 years old and is the funniest person ever. Every time we go to visit her, shes not wearing clothes. She just lays in her house without her clothes on. Its actually really funny. But she is just the cutest old lady and is great. She wants to come to church but we have to find someone to go with her because her relatives wont let her come by herself because shes so old. So we will find someone this week to bring her. Shes great though. Other than that we taught a lot of less active members this week. We have a ton of less active members in our area and so we are trying to help them come back. We are really trying to find new investigators though because we really dont have any. But we will work on it. Anyway, I had a great week and I hope you all have a great week! I love you all!!! Keep reading your scriptures!!
Sister Remund


This is Ford and Faith. It was Fords birthday and they are the cutest little kids ever!

We found a cool dam in our area!

Me, Melody, and Sister Yanson!

No comments:

Post a Comment