Sunday, November 2, 2014

Family!!!

Hello my wonderful family!! Sorry Im late emailing today. We had transfers this morning. Yes, I did transfer. Im excited! Im now in San Enrique which is in La Carlota zone. My new companion is Sister Tanes! This was Sister Nielsens last area and Sister Turtal was also assigned here! They both said its great and the people are super nice. I actually dont know yet because Im still in Bacolod... We decided to email here because in San Enrique there actually isnt an internet shop so every Monday we will have to travel an hour to La Carlota to email. So from now on I might be emailing later. But Im excited! This is the first time I will be assigned more in the south so Im excited! The week was good though. Me and Sister Maningas had a good last week! Aaron got baptized!!!!! It was so great. I was so excited and happy for him. It was a great day. Also, his baptism was on All Saints Day! We were supposed to proselyte in the graveyard but we didnt have a graveyard in our area so we didnt go. I was sad but it was okay because we just visited our investigators that were still home and Victoria worked with us so it was a good day. Also, this Saturday will be Robertos baptism! Im sad I cant attend but Im so happy for him! He is the coolest old person and just wants to become better! I will miss them. I had some other people I was going to tell you about but they are new and I dont know whats going to happen with them. We had some new investigators that I was really excited for but... now Im not in 5th ward. But its okay. Sister Maningas will take care of them. Also, on Sunday we attended an area broadcast with Dallin H. Oaks! It was really good. I was sad though because during his talk, there was a brown out so we missed his talk! I only got to hear half of it because by the time the power came back on, it was the closing prayer. But from what I heard, it was really good! Well, I dont really know what to say this week because I dont know anyone in my area yet. But Im excited to get to know them! I will let you know next week how it goes! I love you all! Sorry this email isnt very good. Have a great week!

Sister Remund

Us with a mask! I have a lot of other pictures but you will just see them when I get home! They had a ton of cool masks in Robinson for Masskara!

This was us at general conference.




Last night in 5th Ward

Us today at transfers. Jane came so I got to see her before I transferred!


Me and Ivy!


Us at our FHE a couple weeks ago.


Aaron's Baptism




No comments:

Post a Comment