Sunday, August 31, 2014

August 31, 2014

Hello Family!!!

Well I had a pretty good week. Ill start with the bad news though. On Saturday was the baptism of Casandra and Roxan. It was really great and thats not the bad news. They are the cutest little girls and I love them and they are just the best. The bad news is what happened before the baptism started. So Casandra and Roxan were a little late to the baptism and there were a lot of young women at the church so we started taking pictures with all of them. They wanted to see my camera and take pictures so I gave it to them and then walked away. That was a mistake. I guess they took a picture they didnt like so they tried to delete it but they accidentally deleted everything. Luckily I just started using a new memory card when I got to 5th ward but all my pictures, videos, everything from 5th ward is now gone. So I was a little sad about that. All the funny videos I told you about with me, Sister Vargas, and Sister Ivy are gone. All thats left is the pictures Ive sent home. So I was sad. But then the baptism was great! So its okay. At least I still have the pictures I sent home. And Im still here so Ill take more! We had a pretty good week though. We found this family this week and I think they are going to be really good. The Alegre family. We met brother because he drives us home a lot so we asked him if we could visit his family. So we went and they seem pretty interested. We havent been able to teach them a second time though because they havent been home but we will try again this week. Aaron isnt doing very well. He hasnt come to church for two weeks now and he still hasnt stopped smoking. His friends told us hes back to 10 cigarettes a day. He told us last time that eventually he will stop but not yet. So weve been a little sad about that. But we have another investigator, Victoria, that is doing pretty good. She hasnt come to church yet but shes doing good. We will see what happens with her. On Friday was Sister Turtals year mark! After weekly planning we ate lunch to celebrate. It was fun. It was a good week but I feel like things have slowed down a lot. Like, not really any of our investigators are progressing right now. Things are just a little weird right now. I dont know why. We are just kind of struggling to get investigators to come to church. But we will keep working on it. It was still a good week though. Me and Sister Turtal are still great. I love her and we are trying to keep working hard and find more people to teach. So things are good! I love you all and hope you all have a great week!

Sister Remund

No comments:

Post a Comment