Sunday, August 17, 2014

Aug. 17, 2014

Hello everyone!

I had a great week this week! Yes I got my new companion and she is the best thing in the world! Her name is Sister Turtal and shes my batch! We got here at the same time but I will go home before her. She seriously is the best and you all would love her! Shes just funny, friendly, outgoing, loving, and any other good thing you can think of. So this week has been a lot of fun. I will send you a picture later. And she has been good for me. Guess what I did for the first time in a long time this past week? We went running for our exercise in the morning! It was great. It was the first time Ive had a companion since Sister Nielsen that wants to run. Speaking of Sister Nielsen, she was Sister Turtals last companion! That was pretty fun. I got to see Sister Nielsen on transfer day and we talked for a while and it was awesome. I loved getting to finally see her again before she will go home. She goes home next transfer. Also, speaking of going home, Im not going home alone! Sister Bahm is going home early too! I was so excited to hear that. I was nervous to go home alone but now Im not so its okay! So this week was really great though. Sister Turtal is so good at OYM. Seriously. We have so many new investigators from this week and its been so good so far. This area is about to blow up. Its awesome. Im excited. Things are just going great right now. I really love this area and Sister Turtal is perfect for it right now. We are going to have many miracles and blessings and its going to be great. We are supposed to have a baptism again this week but I dont know if we are going to now. Its supposed to be the baptism of Rex but he got a job and he doesnt know now if he can get baptized because he doesnt know if he will be able to attend church. I was sad because he seriously is so prepared and wants to get baptized so bad and knows this is true. We are going to keep working on it though and see when he will be prepared by. Im not sure right now. But its okay. Aaron is doing good. He has almost given up all his word of wisdom problems. He still has 1 cigarette a day but has committed to give it up. Im excited for him. He really is great and hes going to be even better when he can give up his word of wisdom problems. Other than that though it was just a good week. I love my companion and my area that Im serving in. I love you all. Have a great week!

Sister Remund




Dont look at me in these pictures but Sister Turtal looks good!
Seriously she does this anytime I pull out my camera. Shes like, no pictures!

Me and Sister Vargas the day she went home.



Sister Turtal! She is seriously probably the prettiest Filipina Ive ever met. And the last picture just describes our companionship the best. Its just funny.

Everyone told Sister Turtal these two girls in the ward are her twins. I dont think they really look alike though.


No comments:

Post a Comment