Sunday, August 3, 2014

Aug. 3, 2014




Hello my wonderful family! How are all of you? It sounds like you all had a great week and a fun camping trip! The pictures looked like a ton of fun! Stop having fun without me... Just kidding. But not really. Well I had a great week. It was a lot of fun and just great. We have some really great investigators right now. I told you about Angelina right? Her baptism is this Saturday. Im so excited for her! She has really prepared herself to be baptized. She is what we call a miracle baptism because me and Sister Vargas found her when I first got to this area 5 weeks ago and she has prepared herself so well and is getting baptized in the same transfer we found her. Its great! She has been prepared for such a long time. Her daughter, Queen Mae, worked with us this week (shes a member) and she told us that when her grandparents got baptized(Angelinas parents) Angelina was too busy with work so she didnt listen to the missionaries. Then when her daughter got baptized she saw the change in her and wanted to learn more and so now she finally listened to the missionaries and is getting baptized! She has been reading the Book of Mormon and is already in Jarom. :Its crazy. This week she told us about an experience she had. She was reading the Book of Mormon and when she finished, she looked at a picture of Queen Mae and saw an evil spirit. She hurried and prayed and it went away. But she said that she knows its satan and he doesnt want her to get baptized. She talked about how she knows she needs to be baptized and is so excited. It was the coolest thing. I love her. Also, this is Sister Vargas last full week. Crazy. Also can you believe I hit my year mark this week? Like what? I feel like I just got here. How am I already at a year? Crazy. Also, we started teaching a girl named Princess this week. She lives with the Desaldes family. The members we did a family home evening with a while ago? And Sister Ivy? Thats the Desaldes family so she already has the best fellow shipper. Shes been taught a couple times before but never continued. But shes really great and Sister Ivy just bore a great testimony and is such a great help to Princess. Its gonna be great. Also, yesterday I went on splits with Ivy again and it was just great and a lot of fun. Shes the best. Also, on my year mark and yesterday, I got Coke again from Nonoy Al, our recent convert. They always givbe me the big one and call it American size. I told them they dont need to but they give it to me anyway. But its great and I love getting soda. Over all it was just a great week! And I feel like Ive been typing forever. I dont know why my emails are always so short because I feel like I make them a lot longer than they are. So sorry I dont send longer emails. Just know that I love you all! Have a great week! I cant wait to hear from you again!!

Sister Remund

Sister Vargas and Sister Queen Mae! Sister Angelinas daughter!
This is Aaron and all his friends. They are crazy but super funny!
Um look at her shirt! It was my favorite!
The four sisters. They are the ones who lived in my apartment for a week.
My district again!
This was our FHE last week! Aaron and all his friends!

Just a random picture but this is my house!

Which coke is for the American?

Us with Aaron! I told you about him right? Hes doing a lot better now! We had a FHE there last monday and it was great! And he came to church yesterday! We were so excited!

Me and Sister Wallace

Me and Sister Santos


No comments:

Post a Comment