Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 27, 2014

Well I can just start off by saying how embarrassed I am. You watched my video. That was probably the worst edper we have ever done and it was just the worst and awkward because it was so close to our faces. And we didnt understand what president wanted us to do so we totally did it wrong. And I was just so nervous and there was no emotion or anything. Pretty much me and Sister Vargas did NOT want that to go on facebook. But Im glad you liked it. This week was good though. Presidents training was the best! I loved it and learned so much. President is seriously the best and most inspired person ever. I really liked how he starting his training. He said that we need to be the missionary we want to be today. We cant wait until tomorrow. Today we need to be obedient, today we need to do everything and really be who we want to be because if we wait for tomorrow, it will never come. I really liked it. Then we talked about a lot of other stuff and it was all just really great. Then, we got a surprise this week. The sisters in Bata ward were changing apartments but their new apartment didnt have electricity yet so they moved in with us! So we have four sisters in my house now. But they will move out tomorrow. But its been a blast and Ive learned a lot from them already. I love talking to them at night. Its great. But it was interesting because this is the smallest apartment Ive lived in and its the only one that Ive had other sisters live with us. This is my first apartment that is only one story and its really small so its been funny. But its great. Also, did I tell you that we dont have enough water pressure in the morning so we have to bucket shower? Yeah, every morning. Ive actually gotten pretty good though so its okay. We still have some great investigators and they are doing great. Did I tell you about Aaron and Dudez? They are great. Dudez has been looking for the truth for so long and he has a ton of questions. Its really different because hes the first investigator that Ive taught that isnt sure if he believes in the Bible. So its been interesting. But its going really well so far. We also taught someone this week named Jitmark and after everything I said, he would yell "Amen!" It was really funny. This week Rex also came back. He was taught before I got here but my first week he went home to Sagay because he had an eye infection. But he came back this week and wow he is so prepared. Hes really great and hes going to get baptized on Aug 23. Also last night I went on splits with Ivy. A member here in 5th ward. Shes the best. I really enjoyed working with her. It was great. And while we were working, Nonoy Al, a recent convert, gave us coke and it was funny because they only had three small ones and one big one and they said that since Im the tallest, I have to drink the big one. So it was great because I love when people give us soda since we arent allowed to buy it. So its great. Overall it was a great week. I really liked it. Im glad you all had a great week too! Glad you enjoyed girls camp! Im not gonna lie Im a little disappointed that no one wore the mullet this year. But dont worry, next year Ill be back for it. Haha. I love you all and I hope you have a great week!

Sister Remund

PS- I remembered my question from last week that I forgot. You went on a cruise????? Whats up with that?

Can you tell which arm is the American?

Brother Joboy, a recently returned less active, Sister Ivy, and Brother Nonoy Al, a recent convert.

My companion last night! Sister Ivy! Can you tell how much bigger my coke is then hers?



The Desaldes family. Members here. I really like them.

Brother John Reys baptism on Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment