Sunday, July 6, 2014

City Life!



Hello family!!!

I had a great week! This week I transferred! Now Im back in Bacolod. Hence the subject line city life... Im not going to lie, its been a big adjustment being back in the city. Its very different from Cadiz. But I love it. Im serving in Bacolod 5th ward and guess what? Im back in Bacolod North stake! The same stake as my first area, Silay. Its pretty crazy. Im right next to everything now though. And its freezing here. Seriously, I didnt realize how hot it was in Cadiz. I had to pull out my sweatshirt while we were studying. Its crazy. Sister Vargas will get hot and turn on the fan and I put out my sweatshirt because Im too cold. Oh my new companion is Sister Vargas. Shes awesome! I love her. She goes home in August though so we will only be together one transfer. Shes really great though and a hard worker. I love it! Things are great in 5th ward. I really like it. And guess what? You would never guess what happened yesterday. Remember how Im the only one in the family who isnt musical? Well, yesterday I had to play the piano in church. I only know one hymn so the others we just sang without a piano but I had to play nearer my god to thee for the closing hymn. Holy cow I was so scared. My hands were shaking and I messes up about a thousand times. But it was okay. It was my first and last time playing the piano in church. I had to play because the pianist didnt show up because it was raining. We have some good investigators here though. On Saturday we had two guys get baptized and they are great! They seriously are the coolest people ever. They are truly converted. The 4th of July was funny. I decided to wear my red white and blue but the problem was, I dont really have a 4th of July outfit. So I wore my red shirt with a blue skirt and I think I just looked stupid. But I didnt care. No one here celebrates it obviously but I still did. And my birthday is this week! Me and Sister Vargas are already planning what we will do. Obviously we are still working but we are going to eat lunch at a place that sells ice cream cake! I didnt even know they had that here but they do and Im super excited! So far this is a great area! Im still adjusting but I love it so far! It sounds like you all had a great week! Mom I loved your email today! I loved reading about your conversion story. It was great. Thank you! I feel like I had other things I was going to tell you but I dont remember and I dont have much time. I hope you all have a great week! I love you all! Dont worry mom I will take a picture on my birthday! Love you!

Sister Remund


Me on the 4th of July! This is in my room. Do you like my minion pillow? And my pillow case from the bakery workers!
Throwback to Silay. This is my favorite little girl. Mary Grace. When we go visit them, she does my hair. Not like the other pictures, but she just plays with it. She is the cutest little girl in the world and I will miss her so much.
Throwback to Silay. The night me and Sister De Castro got the call that I would transfer, we realized we didn't have a picture together. So we hurried and took one.

Another picture of me and Mary Grace in Silay.

Seriously? This was so big. Sister Vargas bought squid and this came in it. It was huge and Sister Vargas was too scared to eat it so I took a picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment