Sunday, July 13, 2014

July 13, 2014

So, I have a confession to make. I really hope you all arent mad at me. Especially Ashley. For my birthday, I decided I really wanted straight hair. I was just very sick of my curly hair and I wanted it straight. So I decided to get my hair rebonded. So I have straight hair now! I really like it and it turned out really good and its like a dream come true because I can wake up in the morning and wash my hair and it just drys perfectly straight. So its really good. The reason I hope you arent mad at me is because there was a little mistake made while they were rebonding my hair. There was a little communication problem and the guy doing my hair ended up putting something in my hair that dyed it. It was very stressful. When he put it in, he accidently dyed my hair bright red. As in, a color that isnt allowed for missionaries. I started crying. So he ran to his house and got the only other color he had. Brown. So I have dark hair again. I really hope you arent mad at me. It doesnt look bad. Everyone here actually loves it more than my red hair. And I will send a picture. Just dont be mad please. I like it though because I love having straight hair again! So its okay. I had a great week though! I had a great birthday! We went and ate ice cream cake and it was so great! I loved it! And I got my package! It was so great! Thank you so much!!!!! I absolutely loved it! Thank you for everything! It was perfect. I wore the dress Ash sent on my birthday. It was great. Yesterday I had to speak in church. Normally they just ask us to bear our testimony but yesterday I was actually a speaker. I dont think it went very well. But it was okay because everyone here just goes crazy during church anyway so I dont think anyone actually hear what I was saying. So its okay. Thank you for all the pictures! I loved them all! But wait, you went on a cruise?!?!?! And you didnt even tell me? Whats up with that? But anyway, I had a great week. We have some really good investigators. They are progressing very well. On Wednesday we had zone training. It was good. I learned a lot. I like being back in Bacolod North zone. And I know a lot of the missionaries here so it was fun. I liked being able to ask about my recent converts in Silay. They are doing good but my first baptism, Kynan, I dont know if you remember him, has practically dropped off the face of the earth. They said they always try to visit him but hes never home. It made me a little sad. But they will find him and he will come back. Over all it was a good week. I love you all! Thanks for all your support. Please dont be mad at me. Sorry this is so short. I dont know what to say. But I love you all! Have a great week!

Sister Remund





My new hair.

I got my package!

This is the only guy for me.

This is probably my favorite family, the Bernales family. They are members. they are great. Brother Bernales made us buko shakes. Or coconut shakes.

Zone training.

No comments:

Post a Comment