Sunday, June 29, 2014

June 29, 2014

Well I had a pretty good week. It sounds like you all had a great week! I love the picture of Kam and Hallie you sent me. Thats a long time without seeing each other! Pretty crazy. Mom you only have one child at home for the week! Thats boring. Haha just kidding. I loved reading all your emails today. Dont worry about school or coming home early or anything though. I will pray about it again but from a lot of people Ive heard from, starting school right away is good. I was a little sad because I wanted to come home with my batch but maybe this is what Im supposed to do. As I keep thinking about it, I feel good about it. So I might just leave my release date as how it is right now. But like I said, I will pray again. So dont worry about it! Im not mad or anything. I dont feel like you have interfered or done anything wrong. So its okay! And dad the house looks great! I wont even recognize it when I get home! Justin emailed me today! Its the first time Ive heard from him! It was very nice and I enjoyed reading it. Thats another reason I think Im okay with starting school right away. He talked about it a little in his email. Well this week was good though! Yesterday we didnt do as good on investigators at church. The Mahilum family(the giant family that came last week) was going to come but their brother who has a trike didnt show up to take them to church and I dont think they have enough money to take a normal trike so they werent able to come. But we visited them and they really wanted to come and they are coming next week. They are doing great! They had a couple concerns about Joseph Smith but yesterday we did member exchanges and I went to them with Sister Gigi and shes a return missionary and she was great! She helped solve a lot of their concerns. It was really good! On Saturday we had a branch home evening and it was a ton of fun! The branch is so funny. They did a lot of funny stuff. It was great! The theme was for fathers day so I loved it. At the end we watched the video Earthly Father Heavenly Father and I have to say, it is one of my favorites. I always get choked up watching it! I just love my daddy! And my Heavenly Father! Its great! Also, did you see when I posted that on facebook for fathers day? Yeah that was me! Just some great things are happening right now! It was a good week! I hope you all have a great week! I love you!

Sister Remund

No comments:

Post a Comment