Sunday, June 22, 2014

June 22, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Im a few days late.... I kinda forgot to mention it last week because I only was thinking about fathers day. But I hope you had a great day! And hopefully you get your letter soon. I was hoping it would get there but I guess not. Im surprised because grandma got hers. What is wrong with your mailbox? You never get any of my letters! Just kidding Im sure it will get there soon. I had a great week this week. Zone conference was just amazing! I really love going to the mission home and being able to learn from my leaders and from President and Sister Lopez. They are just the best! We didnt really think this week was going to be very good though because through most of the week, we kind of struggled. We were still struggling to find more people to teach and struggling with the investigators we have. So it was a little hard. But then, yesterday, it was great! Most of our investigators that we thought were progressing didnt come to church. So that wasnt really great. But three investigators came and they brought their friends who want to listen as well! So that was good. But the best part was a member from Manila came. His family lives here in my area and he lives in Manila but he came back to visit his family and he brought a lot of them to church! Then we went by after church to meet them and his whole family listened and they are really interested! The ones that came to church loved it and when we went, his parents listened and they are really interested! And they are a big family! We taught the dad, mom, two sisters, a brother, and a few children! It was the best thing ever and Im really excited to teach them. I think they will progress very well! The member has a strong testimony and hes not afraid to share it with them! It was great! Im excited to go back. So we had 13 investigators at church! It was great! Oh, also, the three investigators that came and brought their friends with them are so great! We taught them the word of wisdom and they gave everything up! It was so great! As we have continued teaching them, Ive seen a big change in them already. Its great! I love it! Also, I saw a little bit of what mom probably looked like right after I left on my mission. We have a branch member who is serving a short term mission right now. It was only supposed to be a week but they ended up needing him a little longer so he should come home this week. After he had been out a week, we visited his mom because she is less active. She just started crying because she said that she relies on his faith and she just misses him. I just thought it was sweet because I could just feel the love of this mother for her son. And then I realized how lucky I am to have a great mother who loves me! Even though she is getting old because she just had a birthday! Haha just kidding mom. And then I realized how much Heavenly Father loves us and wants us to be able to return to Him so we need to do everything we can while we are here so that we can return to Him because He loves us so much! It was just cool. It was a great week. I love you all and hope you have a great week! You are all the best!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!

Sister Remund

No comments:

Post a Comment