Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!!!!

Hello Family!!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO THE BEST DAD IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!! Hopefully you will get my letter soon. It should probably be there next week. Sorry I didnt get it there by fathers day. But I love you daddy and hope you had a great day! Dont you think its a little unfair that mom gets skype for mothers day but you just get an email? I think I should get to skype... haha just kidding. But it sounds like you all had a great week! Glad you got to visit with Korey and his family. Sounds like fun! You all seem to be doing great and having a fun summer! I had a pretty good week this week. We kind of struggled finding this week. We were also a little disappointed yesterday because most of our progressing investigators werent able to come to church. But it was still an okay week. Hopefully this week will go better though with finding. Right now we are struggling to find people to teach. Everyone just went back to school last week and they dont get home until 5 or 6 so we are trying really hard to find people to teach until kids are out of school and trying to find out how to best use our time still but its coming. We have tried going to different places different days so we will continue working out our schedule so we can still see everyone and find those who are prepared. So its been interesting. Im really excited for today though because we will go to Bacolod for our zone conference. Im really excited! I love meeting with President and with the other missionaries. Its great! Last Monday we had a family home evening with the Abiera family, Rebato family, and Michelle. They are my absolute favorites. It was the funniest/best fhe ever. I loved it. I wish you all could meet them. You would love them! We just had some great experiences this week though. I really felt the spirit strongly as we taught this week. It was just really cool and I loved it. It was just cool to see how the spirit was directing me and Sister Manosig this week. We had a few lessons that we got in there, and we both knew immediately we werent teaching what we planned for. We didnt even have to talk about it. We just could jump right in and start teaching. Thats my favorite. Just when we both have the spirit and teach in unity and the lesson just goes great. I love it! So yeah, it was a great week. I love you all and hope you have a great week! Youre the best family ever!! Happy Fathers Day again Daddy!!!

Sister Remund

They put flowers in my hair and took my glasses and called me barbie! It was funny. The two girls in front are twins. They are the cutest little girls and my favorite.

When your name is McKenna Remund and you live in the Philippines during rainy season, this is what happens. Some things never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment