Sunday, June 8, 2014

June 8, 2014

Hello everyone!

I had a pretty good week this week. It sounds like you all had a great week! This week rainy season officially started. Its rained every day this week. But its great. I love the rain. It rains really hard. Within minutes of rain pretty much everywhere is flooded. Its funny. Last week I talked about Sister Rebatos baptism. I really loved visiting her this week. I just figured I would continue the story. We went to visit her Tuesday night and it was the coolest thing for me. I could just tell how happy she was. She really has the spirit with her. It was the coolest thing to see because lately she had been really sad because of her husband but after her baptism, the spirit was with her. She was so comforted and it was the coolest thing to see how happy she was. It was great! Also, did I tell you about Martin? Well, hes the best. A member told us about a less active member she wanted us to visit. We went to visit and found out its a part member family. Martin is the son of a less active member and he hasnt been baptized yet. He is the best though. We started teaching him and he is so prepared! Seriously we have been teaching him for two weeks now and hes already so great. His baptism is July 5. And he is probably one of the only 20 year old guys here that doesnt have any word of wisdom problems. He already knew it was bad for him before so he never started and now has so problem with it. I really like teaching him. It was the coolest thing to see how the Lord really is preparing people for us to teach. I already knew that because Ive seen it a lot, but it was really cool and a testimony builder to see it again. The work is going great. Im learning a lot and doing great. Thanks for all your support and love. I love you all! Have a great week!

Sister Remund

No comments:

Post a Comment