Sunday, August 10, 2014

Aug. 10, 2014

Well I had a great week! A lot of great things happened. It was Sister Vargas last week so we had some fun. This week we had our zone training! It was great! I always learn so much from my zone leaders and sister training leaders. Its awesome. And then on Thursday we went on exchanges! I was with Sister Piula! Shes my batch! Do you remember her? She was in my district in the MTC! It was a lot of fun. It was the first time Ive really seen her and been able to talk to her so it was great to catch up. She has been companions with Sister Evans and Sister Smith from our MTC district! I thought that was pretty crazy. But shes great and I loved talking to her. She is also very bold. Seriously as we were teaching I was just like in shock because of how bold she was. For some people it was really great but sometimes I couldnt help but think it was over bold. But it was still good and she helped a lot of our investigators. Then on Saturday was Angelinas baptism!!!! It was seriously so great. Her daughter, Queen Mae, was one of the speakers and it was just the best thing ever. Seriously it was so great. Sister Queen Mae is the best. It was really great. And Sister Angelina bore her testimony and it was the best. She is so great and Im so glad I was able to teach her. It was seriously the coolest thing seeing her change so much in such a short amount of time. And another miracle, Bishop attended our baptism!!!!! This is the first time he has attended a baptism since before Sister Vargas got here. And then on Sunday we had our first ward council! It was so great! The ward is progressing! Me and Sister Vargas were really excited! Also this week Aaron got bit by a dog and had to get a rabies shot. You might think its really random that Im telling you this but Im telling you that because its a miracle. Aaron has really started to progress well and he attended church again yesterday. His problem, the word of wisdom. He is slowing losing his vices but obviously its hard. Well, since he had to get a rabies shot, he isnt allowed to drink alcohol for two months! And after that he said he wont drink it again. He still had other problems but hes slowly overcoming them. Hes so great and this week he committed to be baptized! We are really excited for him! So its going good. Also as we were walking around our area, someone just started talking to us because she recognized us as missionaries. Well shes a less active member and has been for years but she let us share with her and she has a great desire to return. Shes shy because shes been less active for so long but she has some great friends and relatives in the church so I think she will be good. It was just a really cool lesson with her and I could just feel so much love for her and it was great. I love lessons like that. Also I heard about your new facebook friends. Sister Ivy told me she added you. Shes my favorite. I went on splits with her again yesterday and it was the best! She told me she posted a picture of me and that you got super happy. Shes going to put some more on. She also looked at Kamryns facebook and she said shes so pretty! She asked if she was an actress because shes so pretty and she said she looks familiar. It was funny. They said all of you are beautiful! I havent seen Jaja (April) in a while so I didnt know you were friends with her but thats cool and really nice that she messaged you! Klayklay said she is going to message you but you havent been online while she is so shes waiting for that. Overall it was just a great week! Im glad you all had a great week and have fun in school! Haha thats crazy that summer is already over. I feel like you all just got out of school. But enjoy school! I love you all and hope you all have a great week!

Sister Remund

Angelinas baptism!!! This is her mom and daughter Queen Mae. And the youngest girl at the bottom is Nicole. Shes the cutest.



Our investigators. Their uncle(who is their guardian) is a member. The investigators are the two girls. Cassandra and Roxan.

Sister Vargas and Sister Ivy. I want you so see this video. Its the funniest thing. There is a commercial here about shampoo(well there are a lot) So we did a little remake of one. Well, after I got my hair rebonded, Sister Vargas will always say, "Sister Remund, nagparebond ka?" (Did you get your hair rebonded?) And I say, "rejoice lang yan!" (like, no, I just use rejoice!) Its funny. So Sister Ivys hair is just perfect always so we were having her do the commercial but they didnt have rejoice so we used this shampoo, sunsilk. I dont know if this makes sense but it was really funny.

Sister Vargas with her name tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment