Monday, September 23, 2013

September 23, 2013

Hello Family!!!!

Thank you so much for the pictures! I love them all! I love seeing you all! And um Kam, you are so cute!!! I LOVE the dresses! And I think its funny that you are taller than Laura. Haha. Thats crazy! This week has been great! Its still hard because we dont really know where anyone lives still but the ward has been helping us. We have mostly only taught less active members but we have found a couple new investigators! Also I have been taking some pictures just not as many as I would like. And sorry my email is so late today. We went to Tayup this morning and when we got back there wasnt any power so I couldnt get on email. But Tayup was really pretty and I got some good pictures there! But I forgot my cord again... sorry. I will for sure remember next week! I am better understanding people here but sometimes its really hard to understand. And I can actually talk in some of the lessons! Just kidding I talk in all of them, but yesterday I led the lesson! It was great! Since we dont really have any active members in our area, we dont eat at peoples houses but this week we are going to someones house for dinner. And tonight we are going to a LA house for FHE. We mostly eat at home and all we eat is cereal, pb&j, eggs, hotdogs, toast, and fruit. Not anything great but I like it! They have really good fruit here! I love it! Its funny when it rains because its like the world stops. No one here likes the rain and most people wont go out in it. Its hard on Sundays because literally no one comes to church if it is raining. Its weird. But I like the rain so its okay. We had zone conference on Wednesday and it was great! I finally met Sister Manwaring! It was cool talking to her. She thought it was so cool that I had met her mom. But I was up front in the picture because they were celebrating birthdays and they did it for July, August, and September so I got a toothbrush for my birthday three months ago. But thats why I was in the front. Its funny that you mentioned grandpa dying a year ago because I kept thinking about it too. Like I didnt remember what day he died but I knew it was sometime around this time and I kept thinking about it. Its crazy that it was so long ago. Im adjusting good to missionary life and the Philippines. Its still crazy here but I kinda like it. One thing that is really weird is we will be teaching a lesson and they will have a baby and they will just start nursing right in front of us! Its so weird. But anyway, I feel like I had so much more to tell you and now I dont remember. Oh yeah! Kam- Sister Nielsen was a cheerleader in high school! And she reminds me a lot of Ashley! Its great. We are getting along really well. But other than that I dont remember what I was going to tell you. Everything is great and I love it here! And I love hearing from you! I love you all and miss you so much! I cant wait to hear from you again!

Sister Remund


No comments:

Post a Comment