Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sept. 10, 2013: 9:38 PM - Philippines!!




Hello family!

I am officially in Bacolod! We are at the mission home right now. I just met President Lopez and his wife. He gave everyone about two minutes to email home and let you know that I have arrived safely! We slept in Manila last night (for about three hours) but we got to stay at a really nice hotel! We were a little spoiled our first night here. Right now we are going to do an orientation and tomorrow I get to meet my new companion! Im so glad I got to talk on the phone with you on Monday and I look forward to your email next Monday! Check out President Lopez facebook page tonight. They took a lot of pictures today! (Marlo Oliveros Lopez) I love you and miss you! Cant wait to hear from you! Palangga ta ka!







Sister Remund










No comments:

Post a Comment