Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Hello to my wonderful family!!! Im so glad that you all had a great Christmas! It was so great to talk to you and to see all your beautiful faces! I loved it! My Christmas was great! I had such a great day and I loved it! Christmas is my favorite time of year and this year  was just the best! On Christmas morning before we skyped was our Christmas baptism! So even though there isnt snow in the Philippines, I still had a white Christmas! It was so great and the spirit was so strong at Lea Maes baptism. She is just the cutest. I love Lea Mae. She was confirmed yesterday and she is so great. She told us that she was talking to her parents and that she wants to serve a mission. She still has a long time but she wants to serve. Her parents arent members though. So they asked her for a sample and she started teaching her parents! She was so happy when she told us and she will make the best missionary some day. Also, on Tuesday I was able to go on exchanges with Sister Ortiz. She is great. I had such a great day with her! I learned a lot from her and it was such a fun day. In their area, they have some areas that you have to walk without your shoes on because its just mud and you will lose your shoes. It was so much fun! I love walking in the mud so it was a great day. Also, going back to Christmas, it was great because the members here are so nice. We were mostly visiting investigators and recent converts but we visited a few members as well and they gave us a lot of food. It was really nice for everyone to let us into their homes for Christmas. We also saw a lot of miracles this week. We were able to find a lot of new investigators and they were able to come to church as well! So it was really great! They are good and we actually found out that one of our new investigators mother is less active. So it was nice to meet her and we are excited to teach their family. This week is going to be weird though because this coming week is going to be a lot of lasts. But Im so grateful for the things that Ive learned on my mission. I love you all and hope you have a great week and a Happy New Year!!!

Sister Remund



Walking through the rice fields.



Christmas in the park.



White Christmas!!  Us with Lea Mae and Angel Joy. Angel Joy was a child of record.

No comments:

Post a Comment