Sunday, December 14, 2014

Area #7, Companion #16

Okay so I dont even know what President Lopez is thinking right now. Me and Sister Rey got pulled out of our area this morning and now Im in my 7th area with my 16 companion. But anyway, my new area is Pulupandan! And my companion is Sister Oquias! Im still in Bacolod though so I dont know what my area is like. Ive heard some interesting things about it though. So it will be interesting. But anyway, I had such a great week! I seriously was so sad that me and Sister Rey got pulled out. San Enrique actually started progressing! And Sister Rey was seriously the best companion ever! Even though we were only together one week, I love her so much! And we had 7 investigators at church yesterday! Seriously, we saw so many miracles in San Enrique this last week. On Thursday, we went to visit a less active family who is really close to returning. They have come to church 3 times now so they are almost returned. They are really great! After we taught them, they told us about their niece who was in the lesson with us. She is 11 years old and her parents had just abandon her so she moved in with this family. She wanted to be taught and she has already come to church twice! Her name is Jonah. She was so sweet though and cute and we were so excited to teach her. We were planning her baptism for Jan 1. We were so excited and I was excited because I assumed it would be my last baptism here. But she is still great and the elders will teach her. Also, we have an investigator that has been taught for a while names Kierwin. He is always super great in the lessons but has never come to church. Well, yesterday, he came to church!! For the first time! And he loved it! He committed to be baptized on Jan 31 and we were also really excited for him. We also had a lot of others who started progressing and a lot of people who started committing to baptismal dates. It was seriously the best week in San Enrique! And Sister Rey just made everything better! I loved working with her. We worked very well together and it was great! Also, I did get my travel plans this week. It made me very sad. Its crazy how soon I am coming home. Also, I found out that Ive traveling alone. I was supposed to travel with Sister Bahm but she is going home 2 days before me so she can talk to the councilor. So I have to travel alone and Im not very excited. But anyway, I had such a great week! And Im excited for my new area! Its crazy how close Christmas is! I will get to talk to you next week! Speaking of which, Sister Oquias just told me that we might not be able to skype because the internet in our area is really bad. But Im not sure yet. We will try but we might just have to call. Anyway, I love you! Have a great week! Ill talk to you soon!!!

Sister Remund


Me and Melody

Me, Sister Rey, and Melody.

Me and Sister Rey



This was Sister Bataleros last district meeting. I will miss her! She was my companion in Cadiz. Remember her? Shes the best.

This was us on Thanksgiving! Me and Sister Yanson and Melody again.

This is Melody and Sister Silvano!

Sister Rey is crazy. She put on my clothes and looked like a guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment