Sunday, October 5, 2014

October 5th - Merry Christmas!!

So guess what? As Im sitting here emailing right now, Christmas music is playing! Also this week I saw many Christmas lights come out and I even helped our investigator put some Christmas lights on a plant outside their house. Its the best! I love Christmas!!! Also, I cant believe that you got Kam a dog. Its about time!!!! Im really happy! Im excited to meet the cutie! I knew this would happen though. Its just like the Martins. After Marissa left they bought a dog. I always wanted a dog growing up and now that Im gone, you finally bought a dog. Well, at least we have a dog now. How does the dog do with Mitterson? Haha Im shocked. But anyway, I had a pretty good week. Raymund got baptized on Saturday! It was great! His mom even came to the baptism! And it was really good because last night, we went to visit, and Raymund wasnt there but his mom and dad were and they let us share with them! His mom said she felt really good at the baptism and was so proud of Raymund and that they had seen a big change in him. They told us that he carries his Book of Mormon around with him. It was so great. Now we are hoping that they will continue to let us come back and that they will realize that this is true and can bless their family. It was great. And the Mowers came so I got to talk to them for a while. It was great. Also, why in the world did you tell Grandma I was sick?!?! She emailed Sister Mower and made her check on me but Im fine! I told you last week that Im not even sick anymore! You cant tell Grandma those things because she will worry about me! On Saturday we got the attend the womens conference and it was so great! I learned a lot and I really enjoyed it. Im excited for general conference this week. It made me really excited. Aaron is doing okay. We didnt visit him this whole week and went back last night for the first time. He still has word of wisdom problems but he really committed to stop this week. Victoria is doing good too. She came to church and still reads the Book of Mormon everyday. Her baptism in on the 18. Im excited for her. Have I told you about the Mahinay family? Me and Sister Turtal found them. Brother Mahinay OYMed us and invited us to his house to teach them. Weve been teaching them for a few weeks now and they are doing great! They werent able to come to church because Sister Mahinay went to Victorias with her daughter but hopefully next week they can come. I really like them though. Overall things are going good. I love you all! Have a great week!

Sister Remund

Raymund's Baptism

Raymund and his Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment