Sunday, October 19, 2014

October 19th, 2014

I will go ahead and continue having Merry Christmas as my title because every single day this week, I have heard Christmas music. Every morning at 8 we start our personal study and every morning at 8:05, our neighbor starts blasting their Christmas music. Its actually pretty funny and pretty great. So needless to say, I had a great week! It was also Masskara here this week! So everyone was partying. Luckily most of it wasnt in my area but I saw a couple things and it looked pretty cool. But it also made it harder because everyone just was roaming around and there were people everywhere and we couldnt teach some of our investigators and recent converts because they were all roaming around at Masskara. But its okay. Its over now. Ivy and Victoria gave me some cool key chains though so it was good. Also, I have my zone conference this week! So I wont be excited for the Christmas carol to be put on facebook but I will enjoy singing it because I love Christmas music!!! Haha. Also, mom, thats cool what Jeff and Susan did! Im glad you have some good music now! So anyway, this week was good! I have good news! Victoria had her interview with President Lopez yesterday and she passed!!!! Shes getting baptized this Saturday!! Im so excited for her. Seriously I wish you could have seen her after her interview. She was literally jumping for joy. It just made me so happy! I love Victoria and Im so excited for her. Shes the best. Also, Aaron is actually doing really good! He has now gone an entire week without smoking and said he only drinks 1/2 cup of coffee in a day! We also set a goal last week and he said that today he will stop drinking coffee! So this week we will see how that goes! Im excited for him! Hes doing great and soon he will be ready to be baptized! We also started teaching our recent converts father. Benny is our recent convert and he is 47 years old. His dad is probably in his 70s but I dont know. But he said that he saw a big change in Benny and he wants it for himself. He has come to church 3 times now and is doing great! He is going to get baptized on Nov 8. He is really funny. I like him. And Benny is just the best for him because seriously, I dont think Ive met a stronger member than Benny. He has such great faith and is the best! He is perfect for his dad and is a big help when we teach him. Its just great! I love it! So overall this week was great! We had another really great new investigator who has come to church twice now but we found out this week that she is moving back to Cadiz so we wont continue teaching her. We were pretty sad but its okay. She can still be taught in Cadiz so its okay. It was just a good week! I love learning more and being able to help others! I have seen so many people become so happy and it just makes me so happy! I love it! I love learning more about this gospel and I hope you will continue in your Book of Mormon and PMG studying because it will really help you so much! I know it! It has helped me and it has helped everyone here who I have taught. Please continue studying! I look forward to hearing what you learn in your personal and family studies this week! I love you all and hope you have a great week! You are the best family in the world! I love you!

Sister Remund

My District

This picture is funny. We have a recent convert/investigator. She was baptized in March but hasnt come back to church since and was never confirmed so she is still an investigator. She in only 13 years old. But obviously we have to keep teaching her and trying to get her to come to church so she can be confirmed. Well, she doesnt like us very much because she doesnt want to come to church. And her house is in the ocean. Well, it was low tide and she saw us coming to teach her. Well, she didnt want to be taught so she climbed out of her house (which is not easy to climb out the back) and jumped down and ran through the mud so that we would think she wasnt home and wouldnt be able to teach her. Unfortunately for her, her sisters saw her and we saw her footprints so we knew what she did. We still werent able to teach her though.

No comments:

Post a Comment