Sunday, May 25, 2014

May 25, 2014

Hello my wonderful family! It was great to hear from you this week! It sounds like everything is going great and you all had a great week! I had a great week as well. Sister Batalero transferred on Wednesday and now Im with Sister Manosig! Shes great. She is close to going home. She only has two transfers left. She goes home in August. Crazy. She was Sister Smoots trainer. But we had a pretty good week together. We are still adjusting a little but its okay. I was a little sad to see Sister Batalero go because we got along really well but its okay. Shes a sister training leader now! So thats great for her. This week we tried hard to find and go to places Ive never been before. It was great. We are going to start focusing more on areas we have never been to so hopefully we will be able to find more people there who are ready for us. But it was a good week. Yesterday President Lopez came to our  branch to visit. It was really cool! I liked seeing him. And he spoke in sacrament meeting and it was really good! The baptism on Saturday went well. It was an normal baptism here in Cadiz. But it was great. Aubreys mom came who is less active and thats the first time Ive seen her at the church. So that was good! Then we had the interview yesterday for Sister Rebato and Sister Michelle. They will be baptized this Saturday. Also on Saturday we had a branch family home evening. It was a lot of fun! The branch members here are so great and a ton of fun! And I loved seeing my recent converts get so involved with everyone! It was great. I had a great time. Other than that it was a normal week. I found some really cool areas though. I really like them and Im excited to return to them and see who I can find. Also, I had some really good personal studies this week. Ive decided Alma is probably my favorite. I was right at the end of Alma this week and I really learned a lot. There is a book in the apartment that I am reading with the Book of Mormon that has quotes from general authorities. Its really good and I learn a lot from it. One that I really liked was from Ezra Taft Benson. Its the time when one of the Nephite cities was taken by the Lamanites and Moroni was a little mad because he knew it would be harder to get it back then to protect it and keep it. The quote by Ezra Taft Benson said "it is better to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent." I really liked it. Its better to prepare now, than to have to repent later. So yeah, I had a great week though. I hope you all have a great week! Enjoy your summer because it will go by fast! I love you!

Sister Remund

No comments:

Post a Comment