Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 25, 2014

Wow it sounds like you all had a great week! And Kam and Hallie sang in sacrament meeting?!?!?! Are you serious? Kam what happened to you? You wouldnt even sing for me.... You better sing again after Im home. And mom I cant believe you sent that picture to grandma. I told you not to! She will never touch me again! Did you tell her I was wearing gloves? I think I know the senior that died. Im not sure but his name sounds familiar. Did he play baseball? Or basketball? And what happened with Ronald? You havent told me about that. Sister Batalero wasnt able to talk to her family. The phone started working for a second so she talked to her sister for like two minutes because her parents werent there right then. So her sister went out to get her parents and the phone stopped working again. So she didnt get to talk to them. We kept trying but eventually Sister Batalero just said it was okay. We tried for most of the day but it didnt work. She seemed okay though. Kam mentioned that SC has the highest death rate. Who else died? I only know about KJ a while ago and now Brooks. And Kam I didnt know you were teaching piano! Thats so cool! I had a great week! On Tuesday, Sister Batalero got a little sick so we didnt go out most of the day but then she was better after that. We went out and we were able to get a lot of work done still. We have some great things coming in this area. We have a girl getting baptized this Saturday. Her name is Aubrey. Shes 11 years old and her mom is a less active member. Shes great and is so excited to get baptized. She lives next to Rocel, a recent convert, and Wilfredo, another investigator. They are so great and they love coming to church together. Wilfredo is great too. We found him two weeks ago because Rocel referred him to us. He comes from a part member family as well. The three of them are great though! I love teaching them. Wilfredo will be getting baptized on June 7. We also have an investigator named Michelle. Shes great! She really wants to get baptized. We gave her a Book of Mormon last week and when we went back, she had already read through chapter 8! It had only been two days and for anyone here, thats super great! I know recent converts that are only on chapter 8 right now because it takes everyone here a lot longer to read. So it was great! And then she came to church on Sunday with her mom. It was just so great. The Book of Mormon is the best. We had kind of struggled to get her to church before but now that shes reading the Book of Mormon, she came to church and she loved it and now she is so excited for her baptism! The Book of Mormon is how conversion is started and I love it. So overall it was a great week. I love you all and love hearing from you. I hope you all have a great week!

Sister Remund

No comments:

Post a Comment