Sunday, April 27, 2014

Hello Family!!!

Well I had another great week! Everything is going great! And it sounds like all of you had a great week as well! And can I just say, WOW! Um.. I dont know if I will recognize any of you when I get home because you all look so different and are so beautiful! Kam, wow. Thats all I can say. I loved your cheer pictures. And the picture of Hallie and mom on Easter. Wow. You are all just so pretty. I love it! This week was good. I also had stake conference this week! It was really good! I really liked it! And this week we actually got more branch members to come out and work with us and it was great! They are so great and funny. I loved it. There are some branch members who want to practice their English so it was really funny. They were trying to talk to me in English. It was funny. Not much really happened this week though. Brother and Sister Abiera passed their interview so they will get baptized this Saturday! That was exciting! They are some of my favorites. Their daughter and granddaughter got baptized a couple weeks ago and now they are! Its so great! I love them. Mom I dont know what you are talking about with a surprise though? I got a few letters from Grandma yesterday? Not the package. But what was the other surprise? You cant say stuff like that! After I email today we will be going to Bacolod. We have presidents training tonight. Im excited. Its going to be very good. I love learning from President. Thats really cool that you met Sister McDonald! Shes the best. I learned a ton from her in the MTC. I was her last batch from the MTC. She stopped working right after I left. But shes really nice. I liked having her as my teacher. And thats cool you saw Coach Harmon too! Yeah I knew Kelci wasnt going back. She had already decided that before we left. She told me. But dad I cant get on skype. I can only get on on mothers day. Yes, I will be skyping though. It will be Monday sometime between 10-1. My time. So sunday night for you. The same time I normally email. Kam thats really cool that you are cheer captain! Im so proud! And thats good that you will be buying your own car so then you cant drive mine! Haha just kidding. Well, Im sorry this is a boring email. I just cant really remember what happened this week. I just know it was good. But I hope you all have a great week! I love you!

Sister Remund

No comments:

Post a Comment