Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!!!!

Hello Family!

Wow thank you so much for all the emails and all the pictures! It made me really happy to get online to see everything! It put a big smile on my face. Thank you so much! It sounds like all of you had a great week! I had a pretty good week too! Brother Sergios baptism was Saturday and that went good. Guess what happened this week though? On Tuesday, we went to visit brother Sergio and he tried to kiss me! I was just like, "brother, bawal na! Indi pwede!" It was really funny. But then he finally realized that I cant marry him so he hasnt tried anything since then. So it was good. So this week though I have had to learn a lot about the Bible. Its been interesting. Do you remember last week how I told you about the lesson and the neighbor was listening to the radio and Sister Batalero started crying? Well we went back, and one of the neighbors came in. It was the daughter though so it was okay. But she just started asking a lot of questions. It was kind of bible bashing but it wasnt at the same time. I think she really has a desire to know and understand, she just doesnt have a good influence from her dad. But she wanted us to come back so we told her we would come back Sunday. We were very nervous and didnt want to go back because we didnt want to bible bash but we went back. The problem was, her dad was there. So it didnt go very well. But the daughter still has a big desire to learn and so we are going back on Tuesday. The point is though, Ive really enjoyed it because Ive been looking up more scriptures in the Bible and Im learned a lot from it. They will say stuff that they believe because thats what it says in the Bible but I know its not right because of the Book of Mormon and then I study it, and I find a scripture in the Bible that goes along with it! Its great! So Ive liked being able to study the Bible more because mostly Ive only focused on the Book of Mormon. So its been good for me. Im excited to go back. Overall its just been a really good week. Me and Sister Batalero are great. I really like being her companion. We have a lot of fun. Shes great! And it was nice to talk to the Mowers yesterday! It was good to meet them. Sister Mower gave me peanut m&ms! They were very good. I loved them. Also, Easter day isnt as big a deal over here, but good Friday is huge. As in, it was crazy. People go all out on Thursday and Friday. So that was fun. But Ive just had a great week! And I just love you all so much! Thanks for all the support! You are all the best!

Sister Remund

No comments:

Post a Comment