Monday, March 17, 2014

March 17, 2014

Hello Family!
Sorry I missed you today. The internet in Cadiz wasnt working so we couldnt get on. We are actually in Bacolod again right now. This week was pretty good. Zone conference was so great! I loved it! I was able to learn a lot and know a few things I need to improve on. They talked a lot about our relationships with our companions so Im going to try and apply the things they talked about so that all my companionships can be good. Other than that not much has happened since I last emailed though. Sister Smoot has been sick all week which is why we are in Bacolod now. She is going in for a check up. So we werent able to work a lot this week. I was able to go out Friday for two hours on exchanges with ward members and that was a great experience! I learned a lot and really liked it. But then on Saturday we werent able to go out until our baptism Saturday night because the doctor told Sister Smoot to rest. So we went to our baptism Saturday night though and that was great. It went really well. Those pictures will be on facebook soon. Mom you mentioned you added us as a friend, we will accept it we just havent been on all week so thats why we havent. So this week we will and then you can see more pictures. Then Sunday was good. Sorry this is kind of a boring email. I really wanted to send pictures home this week so I decided since I didnt have much to say I would just send a short email and take some time to send pictures. Im glad you all had a good vacation! I cant believe Ive been out for 8 months! Its going by way too fast. But I really like this area. My language skills are improving a lot because no one understand any english. So thats good. Everything is going great! I love it here and am doing great! Also.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY! I cant believe its already here. Ashleys turning 22! So I hope you all have a great week! I love you all and love hearing from you! Good luck with cheer tryouts Kam! I know you will do great! I love you!
Sister Remund



These are some pictures I took from my area. They arent really good but this area is super pretty.



This is everyday here. Hallie would die. There are cats everywhere. I dont know if you can tell but there are 8 cats in this picture. Its pretty crazy.

Me and Sister Nielsen when I was on exchanges and stayed in her apartment!

These were from when I was on exchanges in Magsungay! Me and Sister Jane! Shes my best friend.


This little girl reminds me of Connley. Also, this family knows Elder Clove from St. George! He was the missionary that taught them. The brother of the Clove family in our stake.


People love taking pictures with Americans. Its great. This was when we went to get Sister Smoots blood work done.

Just a picture from our baptism. I dont really want to use my time to send a lot of pictures from my baptisms because they will be on facebook but here is one.

No comments:

Post a Comment