Sunday, February 9, 2014

February 9, 2014

Hello Everyone!!

Well, I had an interesting week. Mom and dad, clearly you were both very inspired because your emails were exactly what I needed to hear. It wasnt a very good week. Ive been trying so hard to stay positive but its been really hard. Clearly I didnt learn that lesson well enough in Silay. Well, I dont want this email to be depressing, but I really struggled this week. Ill start with Tuesday. Tuesday night we came home at about 5. I didnt know why but we just came home way early. We got home and Sister Laulu just started telling me every single one of my weaknesses. Which I actually found weird because everything she told me I struggle with is something that Ive been told in the past is a strength. It wasnt very good. She told me I dont act like myself, Im the meanest person she has ever met, Im too much of a tomboy and I need to start acting more like a girl (which I didnt understand because she told me to act like myself), and a lot of other stuff. So that was a real confidence booster. Then on Wednesday we had zone training and that was really good! I learned a lot. So Wednesday was good. Then on Thursday we went out and she taught every lesson. I didnt teach anything the whole day. She sometimes wouldnt even let me bear my testimony. I just got really frustrated. But I tried to stay positive and I just kept going hoping that in the next lesson she would let me share. Well, she never did. And then she got really mad at me, I have no idea why. So we got home at 8 on Thursday and that started it. She didnt talk to me for 25 hours straight. And when she finally talked to me, she said one sentence and then didnt talk to me for 13 more hours. So obviously we didnt go out and work on Friday. It was the worst thing ever. I just sat inside all day and tried so hard not to cry. So yeah mom the blessing in your dream would have come in handy. Then Saturday morning, it was actually really good. We had companion inventory and we just talked about everything. I told her exactly how I was feeling and she told me the same. I talked to her about how we NEED to be exactly obedient and that since we havent been obedient Ive been stressed. She told me she would start being obedient. Then we had Jesse and Rodels baptism and a fireside! It was a great day. I loved Saturday and it was the best day this week. Then Sunday came. Of course Sister Laulu slept in still. So much for exact obedience. So then we were late for church. I hated it. She took two hours to get ready for church. I wanted to die. But I stayed positive and had a good time at church. When we left though, she locked the keys in the house. So I told her to text Elder Anderson because he has spare keys to the house. I asked her to do that 3 times. She never did. After our studies, we went on splits with the ward. I had such a great time. I went with Sister Jane who is the best! Shes a return missionary and shes the best. Every time she sees me she says "My best friend!" Its great. Shes my favorite. So it was great. We were supposed to meet at the church at 7 to exchange back. We were a little late but we got there at 7:30. Sister Laulu still wasnt there yet though. So we waited. We sat there for two hours. We were texting them, trying to call them, everything. They wouldnt answer us. Then I remembered she never texted Elder Anderson to get keys (9:25 at night, we were supposed to be inside in 5 minutes and I still hadnt heard from her) so I called him on the elders phone. He went to get the keys and said he would come over. Then Sister laulu finally answered us. I dont know how but she got keys to the house. She said she had been waiting at the house since 8:15. So I was a little frustrated. We went home and I told her to text Elder Anderson right then because he was on his way already. She said she would and then went upstairs. That started the next 14 hours of no communication. Still to this point, she hasnt talked to me since last night. Thats why we were late getting online, because she didnt come down to study and she didnt shower until 10. So back to last night though, she went upstairs and I stayed downstairs. At 10:15 there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Elder Anderson standing there. Sister Laulu never texted him. I felt really bad because he drove all the way over to our house and then we didnt even need him. So yeah. It wasnt a good week. But it got better this morning. This morning the assistants called. Clearly President cant make up his mind with me because Im getting transferred again today. This sounds bad but honestly Im so happy. Last night when I prayed I just was bawling because I had no idea how I would be able to make it to the end of this transfer. So next Monday I will be somewhere new with a new companion. Oh also, this week started not very good because on Monday, I saw Sister Hogge! And that was so great! But then I found out she went back to Tacloban. So shes not in my mission anymore. So that was sad. But its okay. I can email her now! So yeah. Thats my week. And mom, the weird thing is I also had a dream I got sent home. It was weird. Not as weird as yours though... Luckily I dont have to worry about parallel parking the tricycles because then I would for sure get sent home. I stink at parallel parking. And they have a new temple video? They just got a new one though! Crazy. And where is Kortnee serving? I didnt even know she put her papers in! So yeah. I guess this email was pretty depressing though. Sorry. Next week I will try to make it more uplifting. But I love you! Hope you all have a great week!

Sister Remund



Me and my best friend Sister Jane!



Me and Jane again. Shes the best! Also, I was doing a wall sit during this picture. Im literally a foot taller than her. Not joking. Shes 4'10".

The day of Jesses confirmation.
These three girls saw me last Monday and started freaking out wanting a picture with me. So I pulled out my camera too and took a picture with them. It was the funniest thing that has ever happened. One of them grabbed my arm and put it around her. It was really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment