Sunday, February 16, 2014

February 16, 2014

Hello everyone!

Well I had a good week! It was a lot better than previous weeks. But unfortunately Im still not in my official area. Right now Im in Bacolod 1st ward with Sister Rosdahl. The picture you saw of me wasnt with her. Sister Rosdahl is the sister training leader here in Bacolod which is awesome! But normally there are two sister training leaders. So when I got transferred here president told me I would only be here temporarily. So next week I will probably get transferred again. But I have learned so much from Sister Rosdahl already am Im so glad I got to come be her companion for a while. Since she is the sister training leader though I had to go on exchanges this week. So I got to this area on Monday and Tuesday morning I left on exchanges. I went with Sister Cinco Tuesday and I had a great time. Then on Wednesday I went with Sister Neis. Thats who was in the picture with me. We went to the mission home because the sister who got set apart stayed in our apartment Wednesday night before she left on Thursday. So we went and picked her up and president gave us ice cream! It was great. Then on Thursday I spend the day with Sister Arcinas. That was good too. It was really nice because Sister Nielsen lives in the same house as Sister Arcinas! So I got to talk to Sister Nielsen! I loved it! Clearly president is inspired though because this week is just what I needed. I learned so much from the sisters I was with and these past few days from Sister Rosdahl. It was great. I loved it! Oh, and while I was at the mission home I got my package! I was so excited! It was great! I loved it! Except the jolly ranchers got all over everything. But it was okay. I just wiped it all down and its okay now. Thats so cool that Taylor got her call to California! Im so excited for her. Guess what? There is a guy in my ward that got his mission call yesterday and he is going to Long Beach! He leaves in June. I thought it was pretty cool. You will have to tell Susan to tell James. Sounds like you all had a great week though! Glad you had a great valentines day. I feel like I had a lot more to tell you but I cant remember. Oh I did get a letter from Grandma though! I love getting her letters. Well I guess if I remember what I was going to say I will send another email. But I love you! Thanks for everything! Have a great week!

Sister Remund

No comments:

Post a Comment