Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 1, 2013

Hello Family!!!

Thanks so much for the pictures!! I love looking at them! Looks like everything is going great back home. The roll party looks like it was fun. And I showed Sister Nielsen the pictures and seriously weve decided that Kamryn cant even look bad in any picture. Seriously Kam you look like a model in every picture. What in the world. Crazy! And Hallie your beautiful too! I loved the picture of you! We had a good week this week! And guess what? Abegails baptism is on Friday! Im so excited! We have been teaching her for a while and at first she was really quite and didnt really understand but then she moved in with her uncle and his family. Her uncle is our stake president. Now she understands everything pretty much and is getting baptized on Friday! Shes awesome and Im so excited for her. Last night they called everyone for transfers. Me and Sister Nielsen really though one of us would get transferred but we didnt! We get to stay together for Christmas! Im really excited! And today is Sister Nielsens birthday! So we are gonna party it up! Haha not really but its gonna be a great day! Thanksgiving was good. No one knows what Thanksgiving is obviously but it was still good. We went out to dinner with the other sisters and had a good time. Its still hot here. I always forget its December now because it doesnt feel like December. It still feels summer because its pretty hot. But its not that bad. I like it. Yes mom just send letters to the mission home. No one has addresses here. Which makes it a lot harder to find less actives and referrals because they just tell us what area they live in and we have to ask everyone if they know them. But its great. A couple weeks ago we found a former investigator in one of our areas that was almost baptized last year but last minute cancelled. So we started teaching her again and she is awesome. Her and one of her friends have been coming to church and let us teach them all the time. They are so awesome and so ready to be baptized. Their baptism is going to be on the 14! Im really excited for them. They pretty much know everything already since they have taken the lessons before so its great teaching them. I love it. Pretty much we just had a great week! And I loved starting my Christmas countdown! Is there a different person that wrote me a note for every day? I love reading the notes and Ive only read two days so far! Thanks! And yes I might have opened Susans package... I just couldnt wait any longer. But Bryce is my favorite person ever. Tell Susan thank you so much! I loved the Christmas card and seeing their cute family. And make sure Bryce knows that I love the hot pad he made me! Its perfect! Everything was great! Sorry this isnt very long but I have a lot of pictures to send this week! I love you and miss you so much! Cant wait to hear from you again!

Sister Remund
ps-mom, Ash said that you havent been posting my emails on the blog. She isnt very happy about it. She told me to make sure you start posting them.
Sugar cane!





Angels Baptism!







1 comment:

  1. Mckenna looks so beautiful and full of light! I want to look like that..tell me more about this gospel...

    ReplyDelete