Sunday, December 15, 2013

December 15, 2013

Hello Everyone!

How crazy week! Im sorry that everything happened! Hopefully you can get everything worked out soon and they catch those mean people that stole everything. I hate when stuff like that happens. But for real the van? That was the one thing that was supposed to last my whole mission! Come on! Hopefully everything will get worked out soon.
This week I had to learn a lot about patience. I thought I was a pretty patient person until this week. So on Saturday was Emelie, Rosela, and Lovely's baptism. It was supposed to start at 5:30. The sisters in west ward had a baptism at 4. And we were supposed to teach a recent convert at the church at 4. So we show up at the church and the recent convert isnt there. We wait for a while and he doesnt show up. So we decide to start getting ready for the baptism. The other sisters used almost all the clothes though. So we could either use wet or huge clothes for our baptism. Then 5:30 hit. No one was there. So we wait. Then Michael shows up, the recent convert. Well we were supposed to be having a baptism so we couldnt teach him. Finally Emelie and Rosela show up. They were great. But Lovely wasnt there. Emelie said they stopped by to see if she was coming but her parents werent home so she didnt have anyone to bring her. So she couldnt get baptized that night. Then right as the baptism was starting, there was a brown out! No power! That has happened every night this week. Hopefully it gets figured out before Christmas so we can skype! Luckily its at night so we should be fine. But the baptism happened, and everything was great. After the baptism we went out to visit Lovely and we talked to her parents and we were able to have her baptism Sunday morning. So everything is great. Well pretty much everything else this week was pretty normal. Im glad you have my car to be driving around! So much for waiting until Im home to buy a new car! You would think they would be able to find the van because its hard to miss. Sweet I just got your email! Good timing! I almost missed it! Haha. But I will skype at the place I email every week. They have skype and will be open on Christmas. Glad the van and tv are covered! Thats good. I love the letters from everyone! I open them every morning! Well pretty much everything else was normal this week. Oh also, on Sunday for Lovelys baptism, Bishop didnt show up. So it started like 30 minutes late and we almost couldnt do it because church was going to start. But luckily we got everything figured out. But thats all the news I have this week. It was a good week. I hope your week is better than last week! I love you!

Sister Remund



The kids wouldn't let Sister Remund leave.

Taking a lesson from the GIANT American.

No comments:

Post a Comment