Sunday, December 8, 2013

December 8, 2013

Hello Family!!!

Sorry Im late today. I got on earlier but right when I went to email there was a brown out so no power. But anyway, Im on now! First, I would like to start by saying... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMRYN AND HALLIE!!!!!!! Wow I cant believe its already here! Kam I cant believe you will be driving! And Hallie, are you really 12 and going into yw? I dont believe that my little sisters are so big! Stop growing up okay?! haha. But anyway, I had a great week! This week was Abegails baptism! It was so great! And this coming week we have Emilie, Rosela, and Lovely's baptisms. Its going to be a great week! I cant believe it snowed in St. George! Why is it that the one year I am gone it snows a ton! I want snow! Its still really hot here so its hard to imagine snow... and looking at the pictures made me want to play in the snow. But thats okay. I like the heat. And mom, of course I opened my Christmas countdown! I can barely wait to open each envelope on the right day. I want to open them all right now! But I will wait, dont worry. Also, I am sending this to Ryanne and Laura because both of them said that I dont give them enough detail in my email to them so hopefully I have more details here. But I kind of stink at details. So dont get too mad at me! We will get to watch the Christmas devotional on the 24. We are having a zone conference and we will watch it there. Im really excited! Haha I love that you are doing to contest again! Good job Laura! Ryanne- do better next time. Haha. I cant believe it was an entire year ago that we did that! Its crazy. Time has gone by very fast. Thats so cool that dad won fireman of the year! Good for you daddy! Thats awesome! So we had a pretty normal week other than the things Ive already mentioned. Just teaching everyone and trying to be obedient always. Our vision for our mission is exact obedience and also weekly baptisms. This is a baptizing mission. The first two transfers were hard since we didnt have any baptisms and we had to find everyone we have now to teach. But now its paying off! This month we should have weekly baptisms! Its gonna be a good month! So like I mentioned, this week is Jisha (lovely), Rosela, and Emilie. I sent you a picture of them a couple weeks ago. But they are all so awesome! They were taught a year ago and were almost baptized but couldnt because of the people that own the lot they live on. But now I guess its not a problem because they are getting baptized! Im really excited for them! They are awesome! Also Abegail! She is awesome! Im so happy she was able to get baptized this week! I love teaching her and talking to her. She is great. Also Angel Baquia is going to get baptized this month. I sent a picture of them last week. The really cute family and Dexter who reminds me of Cru. Pretty much everything is so great! I love it here! Last Monday was good too. For Sister Nielsens birthday we bought ice cream and celebrated! I love ice cream. Also guess what? A family we teach I guess is pretty rich and has some good connections because somehow they had catching fire on DVD. I dont know how. But I saw it sitting there and I wanted to die. I wanted to watch it so bad! But its okay. I will watch it in a year. But I just want to know how they got it! Also, Ashley, I want your professional opinion. Is rebonding your hair good? That sounds weird but everyone here rebonds their hair. And I kinda want to do it so that I can have straight hair. But I dont know. Its really cheap too. So you should tell me what you think about that. But anyway, I hope you have a great week! Thanks for sending pictures! I love the pictures! And I love you! Cant wait to see you soon! Oh also we found out that I will probably skype you sometime between 7-9 pm on the 24 (Utah time) Because thats Christmas morning here! So be ready at that time! I love you!

Sister Remund




1 comment:

  1. Sherri this makes me so happy! Kenna is experiencing such life altering things that will make her an even better person. Man I love it

    ReplyDelete