Sunday, November 24, 2013

November 24, 2013

Hello Family!!!
I had such a great week! And I have some good news for you! On Wednesday I got a package! And I was really excited! But then I realized it was my Christmas package and I couldnt open it yet. But wow its huge! Thank you so much! And then on Saturday my week got even better! Why? I got TWO packages!!!! I got the one you sent me with the Christmas count down and I also got a Christmas package from Susan! So tell her I said thanks. It was awesome!! And mom, I know you were worried, but nothing got broken into. Dont worry. But what did break this week was my glasses... Sad. But they arent really broken. Just the part that goes on your nose fell off so I can get them fixed. We are going to Bacolod today and there are some stores there that can hopefully fix them for me. Luckily I have two pair! And then on Sunday it was a great day! It was Kynans baptism!!! My first baptism! It was so great! He is awesome! After the baptism was sacrament meeting and he came and sat by us. When he walked in he said, "Im one of you now!" It was really funny. Hes so funny and awesome and Im really happy for him! Our next baptism is scheduled  for Dec 7 for Abigail. She is so great! Im really excited for her. And then on Dec 14 we have 7 baptisms scheduled! Next month we actually have weekly baptisms set up. So hopefully I dont get transferred next week so I can stay and see them all! Its going to be a great month! Sounds like you all had a great week! I cant believe its already time for the roll party at the bakery! I love the roll party! I wish I could be there! But it will still be great without me Im sure. I love that you put the tree up already! Everyone here put their tree up like a month ago. And some people even have lights on their house. But of course not everyone because a lot of people dont even have electricity. But the people that do have electricity put up Christmas lights and I love it! Its awesome. I love Christmas! This whole week and last week too we have been singing Christmas songs in our lessons. Its so great! Its crazy that Christmas is almost here and we will get to skype! Im really excited for that! Glad you are ready and have a new webcam! Its going to be great! Mom Im sure you did great in your talk today. And Hallie too! Sounds like everything is going great there! And mom I for sure think you should wait for me to watch catching fire! Haha just kidding. I wouldnt wait if I were you. That would be too hard! So I give you permission to watch it without me. And Hallie if you want to know what happens just read the books! They are really good! Wow Kam sounds like a crazy week! I never had to get stitches so I dont know what that feels like but Im sure it hurt really bad! Today I hit my head really hard on a tree branch and I thought that hurt really bad but it didnt even bleed or anything so Im sure your eye hurt a lot worse. But Im glad you got the stitches out! You should send me a picture. And you rode the shuttle? Thats crazy! Ive never been on the shuttle. I would be scared... Not really now but when I was 14 (almost 15!! 15 more days! I think...) I would have been scared. So thats awesome! Hallie sounds like you had a great week! I wish I could hear you sing your song! But Im sure you did awesome because you have such a great voice and your just awesome! I had a really good week though. Im still not very good at Ilonggo so I teach a lot in English but this week I lead almost all the lessons! It was great! It was hard though but I really liked it and I learned a lot. I spoke more this last week than I have every other week combined on my mission. Mostly because I was leading so I had the opportunity to talk because Sister Nielsen talks a lot so it was really good this week! But sorry this email isnt very long. And Im going to have Sister Nielsen send you some pictures because all the pictures are on her camera and I am just going to get them off her card later. So I will have her email you them. But I love you all and miss you so much! Cant wait to hear from you and also see your faces soon! Just a few more weeks! Thanks for the packages! Dont worry I havent opened my Christmas packages yet. I will wait until Christmas! I love you!
Sister Remund

No comments:

Post a Comment