Sunday, January 5, 2014

January 5, 2014 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hello Family!!!

Well I ended the year so great! On the 31, I spent the whole day in bed! Haha. So  maybe it wasnt that great. But yeah, I finally got sick. It wasnt too bad though. I just felt like I was going to throw up and I had a little headache and no energy. I almost threw up a few times but nothing ever came out so it was okay. And Sister Solomone was also sick so Sister Nielsen and Sister Delos Santos went out together while me and Sister Solomone slept. So it was okay. But I feel great now. My stomach has still been hurting a little through out the week but nothing I cant handle. And luckily I was feeling better on the 1st because it was Michael and Rheamaes baptism!! It was so great! They are the cutest and I just loved it. Also speaking of sickness though, what happened to Chelsea Green? Did she end up having to come home or did she get better? But anyway, we had a good week! The Baquias are doing good. Also, I realized this week that I wasnt exactly supposed to tell you about that. So hopefully you havent told anyone. And make sure you dont tell anyone. But they are doing good. Brother Baquia still is drinking but he asked us to help him. So we started going back multiple times every day to remind him not to drink. Nothing really has happened yet but hopefully soon he will be able to stop drinking. These past few days, pretty much every lesson has been the restoration. We have been bringing the short version around with us because its in Tagalog so if they have a dvd player we watch it. Its been great! Not everyone has a dvd player but the people that do have really loved it! Its so much better watching it then having us explain it. So many miracles came from it this week. One lady, whos daughter is married to our stake president, isnt a member. She took the lessons a long time ago but never got baptized. We have gone there a few times but she would never let us share. This time, we got to share and we watched the restoration. At the end, she was bawling. She thanked us so many times and said we can come back and start teaching her! It was so great! But other than that it was a pretty normal week. Thats crazy that they found the van! And that is was in St. George the whole time! Wow I cant believe it! So do you think insurance will give you a little more money now? Or just the same amount as before? Thats pretty cool though! Thats so funny how they caught him! Speaking of cars, Kam said she can drive my car by herself?!?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?!?! NOOOOOO!!!!!!! Shes only 15! Thats major breaking the law! (the law of the land and the law of my car) You never let me drive by myself before I was 16. Unfair. Hahaha. Also Ryanne told me that Jami came home. Thats weird. Dad did you hire her again? Hallie- wow basketball star! 10 points? Thats awesome!!! Youre so great! And its about time that you all wrote me a letter! Speaking of letters, I got a card from Judy Jensen this week! That was nice. Still waiting for all of yours. And speaking of cards, did you have a Christmas card this year? And do you still have one? Christiansens sent me theirs and Sister Nielsen got a couple and I just thought it would be cool if you could send me one. But if not its okay. But anyway, thats everything I have to say. Everything is great here! And I love you! Have a great week!

Sister Remund


Serious I'm a giant here. I barely fit in the tricycle.

When we scared the STLs.

Our Christmas pillowcases!


We went and played games with them while their moms did our laundry.





No comments:

Post a Comment