Sunday, January 12, 2014

January 12, 2014 - The sun will come out.... tomorrow?

Hello Family!!!

We had a good week here. Except for the fact that the sun is hiding from us. Literally. We didnt see the sun all week. We heard from a few people that its another typhoon and it will end on the 16 or 17. So well see. Also, I was really cold this week. Which I didnt expect in the Philippines. In St. George it would be great weather but here its freezing. It was just windy and raining all week. I actually slept in my sweatshirt and with my blanket. I still had the fan on me though.... But during studies I always have my blanket wrapped around me. Its so cold! Im going to die when I get home. But its great! We had a good week though. We still dont know about transfers. We were hoping they would make the calls last night but they didnt. So we will find out tonight if we are going to transfer or not. So well see. We had zone training this week. It was really good! They taught us a new way to teach the lessons. Its so good! Quick question: what mission in California was Jami in? Was is Arcadia? I know someone in that mission I just cant remember who it is. But Sister Becerras dad is the mission president in Arcadia and he had a few things happen so he contacted mission headquarters asking how his missionaries can better teach so they gave him some training and then he taught Sister Becerra and then we all got taught. Its so cool! Just doing it this week it has already helped so much! I love it! It makes it so much easier for the people to understand and it also makes it easier to teach. Its great! I love it! I can tell you about it when I get home because its just really hard to explain over email and it would take a lot of time. But other than that we had a pretty normal week. Glad you heard about the car! And that you can take your time to find a good car and just drive my car around. Glad I could help! Sounds like you had a fun week with family and in Vegas. Kam thats so cool that your team did so good! I told Sister Nielsen and she is super jealous that you are doing that. She misses cheer. I love the challenge word you gave Ryanne! Seriously I want a copy of her talk so I can know how she tied that in. I have no idea how I would do that! What was her talk on? Im sure she did great! Sad I missed it. But Ill be there when she gets home! So thats good. Teemer you better not be kissing any boys. And stop stressing mom out! You silly goose. Im excited to get your letters! Hopefully I get them this week or maybe next week. Also did you send the package yet? I want to know when you send it so I can know about when it will get here. So let me know. Sorry this email isnt very good. Nothing big really happened this week besides the weather. But I love you all! Have a great week!

Sister Remund 

Angel and Dexter.




They were doing our hair.

Don't I look so cute?

We love the hair styles they gave us!

Kynan!



The Morales new house! Their house was destroyed in Yolanda.





No comments:

Post a Comment