Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sept. 14, 2014

I think I might just title all my emails as Merry Christmas until Christmas actually comes because I love Christmas and I love that its only September and we are already celebrating Christmas in the Philippines! Well, this week was great. I just love being a missionary so every week is great. This week me and Sister Turtal celebrated our one year mark here in Bacolod. We both got here on September 11, 2013 so this year we celebrated it! It was fun. We just worked hard and then ate dinner. We also set our record for member present lessons in one day. We had 10 member present lessons. It was cool. Before that the most I had in one day was 9. We were happy. So it was good. Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!!!! Sorry I didnt actually tell you that on your actually birthday and Im a few days late, but better late than never right? Im glad you had a good day! I was thinking about you. Saturday was good though. You saw the pictures, the self reliance center opened. Its in my meeting house. It was pretty cool. Im excited for people to actually learn about it though and for people to become more self reliant. We had a good week though. On Monday we had a family home evening with the Bernales family. It was a lot of fun. I really like them. Brother Bernales is the second counselor. They are great. Also, I guess its just stormy everywhere. Like you all, we had a lot of rain and flooding this week. But it was fun. I like when it rains because then its not hot. It was actually really cold this week. Last night, I slept with my sweatshirt again. I was freezing. I am really scared to come home because I know that I will die. But its whatever. Our investigators are doing pretty good. Yesterday was Aarons birthday. He came to church but he still has word of wisdom problems. I dont know what we are going to do. We will just keep trying to help him. We werent able to go to Victoria this week. The one who we had the best lesson in the world with. She was sick. We went to the other Victoria though and shes doing good. She still hasnt come to church but she promised to come next Sunday. She didnt have a skirt this week so she didnt want to come. But shes doing awesome. Raymund is good too. He cut his foot though so he couldnt come to church either. But he is doing good and is probably the smartest 13 year old Ive ever met. Overall it was a good week. Me and Sister Turtal are still doing great! I love her. Also, Im getting fat because of her. All we do is eat and eat and eat. So I am starting to get chubby. Sister Turtal said to me this week, "when I first got to this area, you were so skinny but now you are fat." But its whatever. I dont even care. And Im not fat, I just might have a double chin. But yeah, it was a good week. I love you all! Have a great week!

Sister Remund


Casandra and Roxans baptism!



We bought chips and salsa! First time since leaving America. They are pretty expensive so this was a one time thing.


This is the Descotidos house. I like it! Its cool. I like walking on bamboo.

FHE with Bernales family!

How you play games in the Philippines- when you make a mistake in the game, you get lipstick on your face. Its funny! I love it! Also, look who doesnt have any lipstick on their face- me. I always win. Haha just kidding.





No comments:

Post a Comment