Sunday, October 13, 2013

Family!!!

Wow I had a great week! Well, most of the time. Obviously there are hard times but for the most part it was great! I loved general conference! It was so great! Ashley- I hope you got the same thing that I got out of Elder Oaks talk... its time for you to have a baby. Haha just kidding. I think it was Elder Oaks talk... I dont remember. But anyway, I loved everything and learned a ton! It was weird watching it at the church and not at home. I missed being able to stay in my pajamas but it also made me pay so much more attention. It was great. We had to go to Talisay to watch it because thats where our stake center is so we had to leave like an hour before it started so that we would for sure get there on time because we are never sure if we will be able to get a ride or not. But we got there on time and it was great. On Thursday, we did a service project which was pulling weeds. Its was great. I love pulling weeds (yes, sarcasm) Haha just kidding it was great. The best was when we were done, the sister whos house we were at gave us coconuts! I got to drink right from the coconut and even cut it open myself! It was great! And it tasted pretty good too! Thats cool that you went to the cabin this week. Im jealous! It looks and sounds like a ton of fun! And Kiel would fit right in here if he is already playing Christmas music. Wow Kiel you are just like my mom! Haha thats awesome. But wow it seems like you are doing all the fun things without me! Dont have too much fun while I am gone! Just kidding. We will do all the fun things when I get home. Last Monday we went to out stake presidents house for FHE and it was so much fun! We played a really fun game and pretty much everyone was laughing at me because we had to talk in Ilonggo and I would always forget what to say and how to say it. They thought its was funny. And after the game they fed us dinner. We had sushi! It was so good! Remember when I didnt like sushi? Yeah thats changed now! They had a lot of other stuff too that was really good! I love food! And then on Tuesday we went to a members home because it was her sons first birthday. Birthdays are a big deal here. They go all out. Like a big banner and a ton of balloons and food and he was only turning one! But it was so much fun and I got to try a lot more food and it was all really good! I love it all! There is another family that we have been going to a lot because they are less active and the kids havent been baptized. They are probably my favorite family here. They are really shy but they have started opening up around us. We taught them how to play duck duck goose and they loved it! One of the little boys, Dexter, is my best friend. He is 5? I think? I dont know. But we have become best friends and he always sits by me. He is the funniest little boy. He reminds me of Cru because he has so much energy! All the time! Its great. Dad you didnt tell me about grandmas throat? What happened? But when they do come to St. George, Im fine with them driving my car. I dont care. As long as I have something to drive when I get home! And yes I want a photo album! I only have like two pictures of the family and I want more! The pictures on email are great but I want some printed out so I can have them through out the week! Cyril is doing great! She came to conference this weekend! We will be visiting her again on Tuesday. Its hard visiting her because she is in school a lot but we are finding time and shes doing great! Right now her date is set for Nov. 9. I have seen one big spider since getting here but Sister Nielsen told me it wasnt even big. So... Im not very excited to see more. But pretty much there are cockroaches everywhere. We dont have one shoe for killing them but Sister Nielsen wont kill them! She makes me kill them all. Good thing Im not scared of them! And its a good thing grandma isnt coming here. The rats are so big! Its crazy! But anyway, I love you all and miss you so much! I cant wait to hear from you again! Have tons of fun (without me...sad) and keep doing great things! I love you!

Sister Remund

No comments:

Post a Comment